August 2018 sales stats suggest annualized appreciation of 6.5% in Franklin which breaks down into the following detail:Sales of Single family residences in Franklin were up to 241 from 240 in Aug
Franklin August 2018 sales show 6.5% appreciation
- Sales of
Single familyresidences in Franklin were up to 241 from 240 in Aug 2017 (and 210 in August 2016)
- The average home sold was 3,374 sq ft (vs. 3,116 sq ft in 2017 and 3,068 in Aug 2016).
- Average sales price was $671,018 in 2017, up 8.4% from $581,740 in 2017 and $536,603 in Aug 2016.
- Adjusting to a square foot basis, sales prices increased 6.5% to $198.88 per sq ft from $186.69 in 2017 and $174.90 in 2016.
- Appreciation over the last 3 months comes in at 3.1%.
- Appreciation over the last 12 months averages 4.4%
- 27.9% of all sales were new construction
Remembering some of the volatility in July 2018 vs July 2017's numbers I was somewhat expecting the numbers to "normalize" for August 2018. The "rolling
You're welcome to request accurate and up to date information at my website, the creatively named SimonHartland.com, comment on this post, email or call me safe in the knowledge that you'll be getting the RIGHT information from a Franklin real estate expert. I always welcome your feedback, call me at (615) 579-7909, email or like my Facebook page to be kept up with future blog entries and Franklin coming soon real estate listings.
Simon Hartland, REALTOR, TN License #273237
EXP Realty - TN License #: 262943
3200 West End Avenue Suite 500
Nashville, TN 37203
I'm not *just* representing Buyers & Sellers because today's real estate market requires a lot more than hand holding and unlocking doors! You can expect me to crawl in spaces others won't go, use val....
Latest Blog Posts
I'm certainly the easiest Ferris Bueller's Day Off fan to spot in Franklin. Have you seen me out and about showing homes?As a 12 years old my world was about to be changed by the charismatic title
August 2017 sales stats suggest annualized appreciation of 6.0% in Franklin which breaks down into the following detail:Sales of Single family residences in Franklin were up to 242 from 210 in